My Personal COVID-19 statement.
- The COVID-19 virus itself is real and pernicious and given no precautions could infect everyone.
- The COVID-19 basically causes a cold/fever that in a weakened immune system can get into the lungs and be fatal to the individual.
- Older people and people with weakened immune systems are most at risk. For “most” people the cold/fever is a mild deterrent and no more contagious than any cold/fever. It is passed by getting droplets by such as a sneeze or cough or touching something that had such droplets on it within up to 9 days of being sprayed and then touching your face to allow the virus into your body.
- The Pandemic is largely human caused because humans are frail, insecure and fearful hoarding creatures by nature. The flight or fight subconscious energy that causes people to stand in lines to by/hoard toilet paper comes from a long line of indelible memory of such things being hoarded in the past.
- “Flatten the curve” is the best meme/advice I can come up with. By being part of the energy to flatten the curve, means we take precautions and remain calm. We realize there is enough that we don’t need to panic. Our resources are not going to disappear over night and everyone is not going to die.
- Remain calm and proceed cautiously with care for yourself and for those around you.